My Community

General Category => Sportives => Topic started by: Andy S on May 31, 2016, 08:40:46 PM

Title: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Andy S on May 31, 2016, 08:40:46 PM
Anyone else entered?
Want to ride with me even if not?
Title: Re: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Andy S on June 01, 2016, 09:59:21 AM
The "short" route this year 95m (143m was just too much last year)
Title: Re: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Steven on June 01, 2016, 04:31:48 PM
The club ride maybe for the 'Yellow train' to take on part of the Dragon ride route.  Any suggestions on timings and route?
Title: Re: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Andy S on June 03, 2016, 02:01:06 PM
Medio for me,but have enered Gran,so start time around 08.30 or possibly later (not sticking to official start time)
Title: Re: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Nick Langley on June 04, 2016, 10:51:00 PM
Andy, I'm doing the medio. Going off at 0945 so probs won't bump into you. Welcome to join us if u want a lie in though, good luck
Title: Re: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Andy S on June 04, 2016, 10:57:51 PM
9.45 it is then,however they often let us go early and usually are not that strict so I'll be at the start area from 09.00 in OVW kit,so look out for me
See you tomorrow
Title: Re: Dragon Ride 2016
Post by: Nick Langley on June 04, 2016, 11:14:14 PM
Sweet, I'll be there around the same time. What's your number and I'll drop you a text where to meet us when I get there