My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: traine on November 24, 2013, 04:36:58 PM
-
Possibly the penultimate organised social event of the calendar year and better before than after Christmas for those without a gastric band.
Oly is a nutritionist ( nutritionista ?/ nutritionalist?). Anyway he advises on diet and he has devised what he hopes will be an interesting short presentation. This will be followed by an open forum Q&A session when we can get free advice or chew over ! advice we have got elsewhere. Usually from Cycling Weekly.
Oly has been working with Norman and Mark Nott. I hope both will be there to demonstrate what he has done for them. Hopefully without removing clothing.
Kick of at 8.15 pm at Club. This is a free event (Oly's expenses will be paid by the Club) so take advantage of it if you can. It could make a difference to both your festive season and your racing season in 2014.
Tim
-
.. well worth a listen. Mark Nott is living proof of his methods!
-
If anyone speaks with Oly in the next few days please pass on my thanks for a very enjoyable presentation on Friday evening.
Chris
-
Great presentation from Oly.
This was the best attended Friday event ever I think. 25 people turned up so I guess they were all thinking about their diets at Christmas !
Excellent information and lots of tips. I don't have a weight problem but I bet he could make me go faster ! As well as doing a bit of training of course !
Would anyone like to see Oly back in the Spring, or is that too late ! ! !
Tim