My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on May 24, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
-
I will not be riding this weekend, I have a VIP ticket to watch some windows being fitted, just off to France for a long weekend really. I'm sure between you, getting lost without me, will be no problem. Someone will put their name on this blog to lead you astray! Put your names on this list early to avoid disappointment.
-
I'll be out this Sunday if any 25ers or others fancy a ride around the vale, the weather looks good for Sunday at the moment.
-
Hello Roy, I'll be up for a ride around the Vale.
I'm off to a concert tonight so I might be nursing a small hangover and be partially deaf. Besides that, looking forward to it.
See you tomorrow.
-
Just Steve H and I for a ride around the coast, a cuppa at cafe velo then back via cowbridge and the lanes, good ride in fantastic weather.