My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 16, 2016, 09:54:54 AM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Tom on May 16, 2016, 09:54:54 AM
If the good weather persists I plan to be out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q roundabout. Normal route-coffee stop at Llantwit.
Hope to also get out on Friday-as ever weather permitting.
Let me know if you think you'll get out too!
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: mal jones on May 16, 2016, 12:44:18 PM
Not sure I can make tomorrow Tom I'll post this evening and should be ok for next quiz in 2 weeks
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Mark Pope on May 16, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
I'll be there tomorrow Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: mal jones on May 16, 2016, 07:25:23 PM
Will have to miss tues ride Tom may be out later in week if weather ok
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Lee S on May 17, 2016, 08:36:32 AM
Aiming to be there. See you at 09:45.

Lee
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Tom on May 17, 2016, 03:07:17 PM
4 of us out today,Mark P,Steve C me and Miguel Indurain(aka Lee).Saw Eloise at Café Velo(last seen on a mountain top in Mallorca)and Dave gave me another lesson in how to work my phone.
Managed to avoid (most of)the rain!
Hope to be out on Friday.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Mark B on May 19, 2016, 12:33:59 PM
Tom, I will be out tomorrow (Friday). Looking dry after a damp night. See you never normal place & time.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Tom on May 19, 2016, 08:41:24 PM
Hi Mark-unfortunately it looks unlikely I can get out in the morning now.Still hoping to get out later on for a short spin.There may be others who can join you though
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: GI on May 19, 2016, 10:49:05 PM
Any Oggies up for taking a Northener out for a Saturday morning trip?
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Mark B on May 20, 2016, 07:48:07 AM
Ok Tom. Catch you again soon. Anyone else out this morning?
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: harpo on May 20, 2016, 08:53:36 AM
I'm cycling Cardiff to sign on for velothon, more than welcome to join me, opens at 12
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 16/5-20/5
Post by: Mark B on May 20, 2016, 09:13:25 AM
Haydn, I have someone to collect it for me, so will stick to the mid-week route (+ hoping to meet a friend in Cafe Velo). See you Sunday though.