My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 09, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Tom on May 09, 2016, 02:03:20 PM
Should be out as normal tomorrow if the weather is ok-usual 9.45 at B&Q roundabout.
Hopefully will also be out later in the week.
Post here if you plan to be out!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Tom on May 09, 2016, 05:48:48 PM
At the moment the forecast is pretty wet for the morning-may have to go out later or possibly Wednesday instead. I will look out of the window in the morning and post again!!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: mal jones on May 09, 2016, 07:05:50 PM
I'm going to go out on wed Tom
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Mark B on May 09, 2016, 07:10:15 PM
I'm planning on being out on Friday - currently looking warm & dry.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Tom on May 10, 2016, 08:06:55 AM
Not as bad as forecast but it is raining here now so will aim for later in the week.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Mark B on May 12, 2016, 01:05:07 PM
I'll definitely be out tomorrow (Friday). I'll be at the usual place at 9.45. Hope to see others then.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Tom on May 12, 2016, 02:50:49 PM
Steve C and I will be out but have a bit of bike maintainance to do first so may not get there for 9.45.Will head for Café Velo if delayed
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
Post by: Mark B on May 12, 2016, 07:42:52 PM
Ok, see you at 9.45 or at Cafe Velo.