My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 02, 2016, 01:49:37 PM
-
Obviously as tomorrow isn't a Bank Holiday the forecast is quite promising. I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45-I know Mark P plans to be there-let us know if you'll be out.
I'm pottering up to Monmouth on Thursday and am tied up on Friday but am sure anyone who plans to get out will post here.
-
I ll be there but meeting my friends who are visiting for the week in aberthin so will pedal slowly with them to llantwit
-
See you at 0945 tomorrow Tom.
-
Mal, Steve C and Lee joined Mark and myself at B&Q this morning. Mal met friends who were staying in Aberthin and rode over to Llantwit with them meeting up with us again. Lee decided to race us by taking the Green Dragon Lane variation but chose the wrong morning battling into a headwind whilst we were sheltered in the lanes. Carrie called at Café Velo to show us her new plaster and finally we saw Tim going the opposite way around the coast! We'll persuade you out on a Tuesday morning yet Tim! A tail wind up the valley made for some exciting high speed sheep evasion but all home safely!