My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 25, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

Title: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: Tom on April 25, 2016, 10:21:11 AM
Obviously as I have gone to the trouble of dragging a Summer bike out of the attic Winter will return with a vengeance this week! Nevertheless I plan to be out tomorrow unless it's raining-9.45 at usual place-B&Q roundabout. Let me know if you plan to join me-my Winter bike is in reserve!
I plan to potter into Cardiff on Friday if anyone is out and maybe wants to ride part way.
Advance warning I'm going up to Monmouth on Thursday 5th-train to Newport then up the back roads.Could make a day of it if anyone wants to come and have a cuppa while I'm in the dentist!!
Title: Re: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: mal jones on April 25, 2016, 06:29:22 PM
Doubtful for tmrw Tom but may well ride part of Cardiff route on fri if weather is reasonable cheers malc
Title: Re: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: Mark Pope on April 25, 2016, 08:03:04 PM
I'll be out tomorrow Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: Tom on April 26, 2016, 02:52:59 PM
Steve C on his latest shiny new bike joined Mark and me this morning. Usual route, Carrie joined us at Café Velo to show off her impressive plaster-skiing not cycling this time! It might have been a pleasant day weather wise if it wasn't for the perishingly cold wind! At least it wasn't raining I suppose.
Title: Re: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: mal jones on April 27, 2016, 02:34:41 PM
What time you out fro Tom could meet you at BQ 9.45 and ride part way to csrdiff with you-  mal
Title: Re: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: Tom on April 27, 2016, 07:04:11 PM
Hi Mal,have been given several extra chores to do in Cardiff so was thinking of going in a bit earlier,say 9.15 at B&Q.Don't worry if this is too early for you! Let me know
Title: Re: Mid-Week/week of 25/4-29/4
Post by: mal jones on April 27, 2016, 08:47:06 PM
I ll be dog walking till about 9 tom so I ll do a coastal loop a bit later may see you sun but weather not looking good