My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy S on April 22, 2016, 04:57:49 PM
-
Anyone interested for Saturday morning? (no club ride Sunday due to CR25TT)
I'd rather not go on my own again(Billy no mates),getting bored of solo rides,but training needs must,so may have to do so
-
Andy, I can't do Saturday, but planning on getting out Sunday morning despite no club ride. If you, or anyone else not involved in the tt want to join me, they would be very welcome. Mind you, I'm throwing in the hills in preparation for an up-coming trip to the Alps and a stab at the Marmotte route. So will be doing Bwlch, Rhigos, Coffee in Aberdare, Bryn Ddu, Bwlch, Llangeinor - 70 miles/6500ft.
I'm currently not planning to go via Brackla, but if anyone wishes to join me, we can meet at normal place & time, if they let me know.
-
Andy, I'm doing Penarth to mumbles Saturday morning. Leaving Penarth at 7:00. Happy to meet you somewhere 'en route'
-
Is that a one-way trip?
What route planned?
-
Mark-marshal duties on Sunday
Enjoy the hills!
-
Return trip, probably out through Wick, Margam, Briton Ferry, Fabian Way and backtrack. Pretty flat!
-
What time at Llantwit roundabout(where Cowbridge road joins)?
Could meet there?
-
I'll check out the mileage when I get back from club and give you an estimate
-
Assume you mean roundabout at end of Club 10.
Should be about an hour, so get there 8:00-8:15
-
Mark all Oggies are expected help out at the CR Time Trial, this is one of the top events in the country and attracts the top riders. The is always the need for an extra helper. If you wish to help please contact Teresa or just turn up at HQ at 8. Thanks
-
Sorry to turn up on the TT bikes, without saying anything Andy but thought it would put you off! We planned a steady ride and knew you'd be OK, not withstanding Haydn's attempts to upset your rhythm!!
Good miles today.