My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Davey C on November 19, 2013, 11:09:15 AM
-
Snow on the tops of the mountains today but shouldn't be a problem on the Industrial Estate!
See you there at 7pm.
-
I'll be along, even if it's just to see if Mark Ellis is in 'longs' yet.
-
Looking forward to getting back on the bike tonight, will try not to be too much of a mobile chicane for you guys.. :D, just looking to getting some mileage in and increase fitness, give me a few weeks and I might be able to join the back of the pack !!!
-
12 by my count..
Mark Ellis disappointed us by turning up in longs and full fingered gloves and then disappointed himself by puncturing. Last 3 laps within a few seconds of each other. Good to get a session in !
-
Yes some great bicycling last night in cold conditions. Smoothest chaingang I've ever been on!