My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 04, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

Title: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
Post by: Tom on April 04, 2016, 09:43:59 AM
Forecast for tomorrow not too bad so we should be ok for the normal Tuesday ride-9.45 at B&Q(unless forecast changes!).
I am away from Thursday for 10 days but I'm sure the regulars can sort mid-week rides out without me!!
Title: Re: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
Post by: Mark Pope on April 04, 2016, 10:26:44 PM
See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
Post by: Tom on April 05, 2016, 02:16:25 PM
6 out this morning but the lamppost discipline has gone to pot! Anyway,Mark P,Roy 2,Steve C Mal,Carrie(somewhat bravely/recklessly wearing shorts)and me. Nice spin but still a bit chilly! C'mon Spring.
I won't be out mid-week now for 2 weeks-Tues 19th -but I'm sure there'll be plenty of mid-week ambles in the meantime!
Title: Re: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
Post by: Terry A on April 08, 2016, 08:13:35 AM
Planning to be out this morning for a mostly easy spin perhaps with a couple of harder intervals. Toasted fruit loaf in the mix of course.
Will be at B&Q at 9.45.