My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: ron b on April 03, 2016, 05:42:26 PM
-
We have a few new TT's this year, we need to start thinking about the Port Talbot Wheelers 4 Up. The event takes place on Thursday 23 June, 6 PM on. Can we get a few teams out for this event. There are many 10 mile 2 up TT's in this years calendar, so get chatting and enter some events
-
First 2up TT is Saturday 14th May, it's a bit of fun but still a good work out.
Whose up for it? It's the Raglan course.
It's a 2:00 pm start, so I can get there in time, from work. Haydn, fancy a safer ride with me? Promise not to knock you off like Paul did!
Loads of potential pairings, let's give it a go. I'll be at club Friday night, happy to discuss, organise and arrange practice.
If you can't make club night post here and I'll try and find a pair.
Closing date is Tues 3rd May.