My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on March 21, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

Title: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: Tom on March 21, 2016, 04:12:21 PM
I have to say getting back on the old war-horse today(only to go into Bridgend)was a bit of a shock to the system after that ultra light Centurion last week but I think I'll try and brave the normal Tuesday ride tomorrow. Not sure if anyone else can make it what with post Mallorca and pre-Easter but if you can 9.45 at B&Q roundabout as usual.
Don't know yet if I can get out again later in the week but will post here if so.
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: mal jones on March 21, 2016, 06:33:55 PM
I've got a lot on this week tom + you battered me on Sa colabra and I'm whacked won't be out till prob fri
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: Steve Chapman on March 22, 2016, 08:24:59 AM
I'll be there this morning Tom, see you there
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: Carrie Williams on March 22, 2016, 09:01:52 AM
I'll join you at some point on the route but may not make B&Q.
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: Tom on March 22, 2016, 02:23:04 PM
Just Steve and me at B&Q this morning but we were joined by Carrie and (unexpectedly)Mark P at CafĂ© Velo. A bit chilly and  the Mallorca trio all felt a bit stiff but back in the groove now!
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: Terry A on March 25, 2016, 08:26:58 AM
Planning to be out this morning & will be at B&Q at 9.45. Had a head-cold since Mallorca so not done anything & will be riding easy.
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: mal jones on March 25, 2016, 01:03:22 PM
I've picked up a chest infection and need to take some more time off -   Shame as it's a great day for a ride unlike sat and sun I hope to be back next tues
Title: Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
Post by: Mark Pope on March 25, 2016, 01:38:22 PM
You obviously emptied the tank in Majorca Mal! See you Tuesday.

Mark