My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on November 12, 2013, 08:54:15 PM

Title: Nutirion and Performance Talk - 13.12.13
Post by: Teresa on November 12, 2013, 08:54:15 PM
A date for your diaries.

Tim has arranged for Oly to come along to club night on the 13th December to give a talk on nutrition and performance, including:

1) Carbohydrate and its uses
2) Eating for your body type
3) Glycogen depletion and carb loading for events
4) Insulin response for individuals
5) Intermittent fasting and its uses in sport and for health

I believe Oly has already advised some OVW members with very good results.

To read more about Oly, please go to his website:

http://o-fit.co.uk/about/
Title: Re: Nutirion and Performance Talk - 13.12.13
Post by: Chris Tasker on November 14, 2013, 01:31:17 PM
Great idea Tim, I look forward to this talk.
Title: Re: Nutirion and Performance Talk - 13.12.13
Post by: Rob Jones on November 16, 2013, 09:07:38 AM
Having read the meet oly article irs a real shame this talk clashes with my work Xmas do. I am hoping for postponement due flooding or snow...