My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mark Rosser on March 12, 2016, 02:35:35 PM
-
Hi all, over the last few weeks you may have noticed that I haven't been out on a Sunday regularly because I have been fighting for training time with my wife! She is running the London marathon at the end of April. In the last the few months she's had a tough time training due to injury but is now on the mend and training harder than ever. It would be great if you could give a boost by sponsoring her as she prepares for race day. In return you can rely on me for a tow home if you are ever struggling :)! Thanks to Chris Goodwin, Steven Madeley, Harpo and Andy Harries for sponsoring her already!! Cheers Mark. Link to sponsor:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/karen-rosser-SAVMLMBONDS3332016-8125
-
I can vouch for how hard running a marathon is, even with uninterrupted training, good luck and hope rest of training and marathon goes OK!
-
Ran my first marathon aged 55 you have to do the long Sun run which is a real slog when you are as slow as me . Great charity happy to donate I did the ride London for Mind a few years ago