My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Rob Jones on November 11, 2013, 09:38:40 PM
-
Anyone else riding over from Cardiff. If so get in touch, we can save some battery life on our front lights by riding over together.
-
unusually quiet this week. Is anyone going?
-
I'll be along and a couple of last sunday's pacers said they'd be coming.
-
I'll be there and riding from Cardiff, leaving Taffs Well about 6 riding over Pentyrch, Miskin, Talbot Green etc.
-
If going from home I'd try and join you at Talbot green Davey - but from city centre I'll prob get on the A48 and settle for riding back to Talbot Grn with you after. GIf you like give me an eta at Rockies bike shop Rbt in Talbot Grn in case i have time to head over that way
-
Probably going through there about 6.30.. hard to tell, depends how much Pentyrch hill hurts!
-
Its tricky meeting up unless you start same place, especially when its cold.
-
A masterclass in pacing from the 10 riders who turned up tonight..
6.47 6.57 6.57 6.51 6.55 6.56 6.52 for 7 of the 8 laps !
-
Yes very disciplined for such a big group (I counted more than 10) - really even and shorter turns on front too. Good stuff
-
Sorry couldn't make it in the end, working. >:(
-
Ironically, without really trying I passed that rbt at exactly 1830. I thought you were chasing me down at one point...but it turned out to be a police car on call!
-
;D
My lights aren't THAT bright!! ;D
-
;D
My lights aren't THAT bright!! ;D
No but your speed of approach wouldhave been similar...