My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Teresa on March 02, 2016, 04:41:51 PM
-
Sign on
100k (62 miles) in 4 hours - Sign on is 8:30 am (be there 15mins before)
100k (62 miles) in 3.5 hours - Sign on is 9.00 am (be there 15mins before)
Route from website is:
https://connect.garmin.com/course/5322488
-
just checking at coity we turning right? or doing what the maps shows turning left then doubling back over the roundabouts? ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
-
It should be as the map shows, so up to the roundabout and then double back so that it meets the 100k distance for RR3.
-
Spot on, double back at the roundabout. I remember that from last year
-
4 riders signed on for the 4hour (Andrew Storrie tagging along for a couple of hours)
11 riders and a guest rider for the 3.5hr ride
Nice and dry, and pretty still conditions
-
Out of 15 riders
1 DNF, 4 DQs and 11 qualifiers
TS Steve - Let us know that you got back ok. I think you were seen turning off near St Brides.
Welcome to potential member, Karl, who did the ride in 3hrs 14mins
The 11 'Reliable' riders were: Andy Samuels, Roy Richards, Nick Langley, Mal Jones, Mark Pope, Dave Walters, Greg Brett, Neil Bartlett, Tony Mansell, Chris Reed, Chris Goodwin.
The most reliable was Chris Reed with a time of exactly 3.5hours.
Many more happy faces turning up at Costa, compared with the soggy RR2.
Three in the running for the trophy - Mark Pope, Tony Mansell and Greg Brett.
Well done all
-
Thanks for time keeping Teresa, for the RR3 next year I'm sure it would make more sense to meet inside Costa at the back. Too cold to be hanging around outside this time of year.
I'm making a hand warmer belt I can wear inside my jersey for next winter, I reckon I could get at least 8 around my waist.
Ta
P
-
Thanks Teresa, good conditions today! I only went the wrong way twice! Improving!
-
A big thank you to Theresa for officiating today, especially as it's Mother's Day. Above and beyond the call of duty!
-
Thanks Theresa much appreciated
-
Many thanks Teresa first one I've done great company really enjoyed it
-
Thanks for the 'thanks'. It's a pleasure.
I will be updating the website soon, so if you could email me any pics, I would be very grateful
-
Apologies Teresa - and thanks for taking the time on Sunday - I did let riders know I was turning off and thought they'd convey the message...apols to others for sitting in the wheels today as little to 'offer'. Final apols to Alan for not recognising you in your glasses when you joined what was left of group 3 - lots of people going off the front, people being dropped and people joining in at various points - never a proper group as Pacers convention is to ride RR as 'road race'. ;)
-
:) Thank you Teresa for the time keeping, good effort by everyone ;D
-
Website updated with photos - some more flattering than others ;)
http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.com/page37.html