My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: xrayspecs on February 23, 2016, 06:54:52 PM

Title: Fizik arione tt saddle
Post by: xrayspecs on February 23, 2016, 06:54:52 PM
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/fizik-arione-tri2-k-ium-saddle/rp-prod131976?gs=1&gclid=CJjJ6L3HjssCFQhuGwod0-4HiQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
I think its this one; in white / red. Its got a nice soft nose for tt.
£20
Title: Re: Fizik arione tt saddle
Post by: Toestrapsteve on February 26, 2016, 07:43:02 PM
I'll have it Chris - my Neil Pryde sports an excuse of a saddle and I need to be kinder to my ageing undercarriage 
Title: Re: Fizik arione tt saddle
Post by: xrayspecs on February 27, 2016, 04:26:08 PM
Do you want me to bring it tomorrow?
Title: Re: Fizik arione tt saddle
Post by: Toestrapsteve on February 27, 2016, 08:51:07 PM
Still exorcising the gremlin on my chest, Chris so may not make the club run tomorrow but hopeful for chain gang on Tuesday
Title: Re: Fizik arione tt saddle
Post by: xrayspecs on March 01, 2016, 06:24:41 PM
You can collect it from me in work if you want, PM and let me know.