My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: ron b on November 11, 2013, 10:18:08 AM

Title: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: ron b on November 11, 2013, 10:18:08 AM
Are we buying in bulk this year, if so could I order one. This book contains all of next season TT's with time trial courses dates etc and is a good read besides, must have for all TT riders.
Title: Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: Rob Jones on November 11, 2013, 12:20:33 PM
I'll have 1 thanks Ron. Can you confirm price
Title: Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: xrayspecs on November 11, 2013, 02:34:43 PM
One for me please.
Chris Goodwin
Title: Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: Steven on November 11, 2013, 03:30:50 PM
Me too..

Ron, I'm not sure if you have volunteered to coordinate this - Norman or Lynne should be able to assist..
Title: Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: Teresa on November 11, 2013, 03:34:30 PM
The CTT have only just forwarded the form to order from.  I gave it to Norman last Friday at Club.
So, I guess, Norman is your man  ;)
Title: Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: ron b on November 12, 2013, 11:34:24 AM
Norman picked them up last year at the "Do" saves postage, will speak to him at the auction on Friday.
Title: Re: CYCLING TIME TRIAL handbook
Post by: marknott on December 11, 2013, 07:36:38 PM
Hi,

I would like a copy please.

Thanks, 

Mark.