My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 15, 2016, 12:07:59 PM

Title: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
Dare I tempt fate by saying the forecast for tomorrow is quite promising?Cold but dry.I plan to be at B&Q/Starbucks at the usual time of 9.45.I know Mapk P is hoping to be there.I think it's half term so some regulars may be missing but conversely maybe a few people may be available.Post here if you plan to come.
I should be out on Friday as well this week.
Title: Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: Mark Pope on February 15, 2016, 01:38:11 PM
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 15, 2016, 03:52:57 PM
My winter bike is off the road so I'll be on my sons bike which ive never ridden and it's got campagnolo gears which I've never tried so you may have to be patient with me !!
Title: Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2016, 05:08:27 PM
We're always patient!! See you in the morning!
Title: Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: Tom on February 16, 2016, 01:37:32 PM
Me,Mark,Mal and the long awaited Midweek return of Roy(2)out this morning.Great day for a ride.Even a puncture(massive hedge cutting)around the coast couldn't dent the enjoyment!!
Title: Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 17, 2016, 11:39:08 AM
What a difference a day makes ! Torrential rain this morning post if you're out later in week
Title: Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
Post by: Mark B on February 18, 2016, 12:57:38 PM
Mal, I intend to be out tomorrow as I'm now recovering from my cold.