My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: ron b on November 11, 2013, 10:02:19 AM
-
Anyone up for the Cardiff 100 milers 10 mile TT on new years day, out at St Athan.
-
Think I will enter, eager to try out my new budget disc wheel.
-
Yes been thinking of entering myself. Does anyone have entery details please and cost. I haven't got a CTT handbook yet.
-
Click the CTT link on club homepage and you can search under 'events'
I think its £8 and you can enter online
-
Thanks Andy will do.
-
Hi Gents , I've entered!
Will need to burn some of that Xmas Turkey off!
Cheers, Mark.
-
My hangovers get worse in the afternoon. Can see this being 1st of many wasted entry fees of the year!
-
Gents,
I sent my form off nearly 3 weeks ago, haven`t had confirmation or seen start sheet.
Anybody else received anything???
Cheers,
Mark.
-
Hi Gents,
I e-mailed Bob Jones (Cardiff 100 milers RCC) and he confirmed that the start sheet should be issued some time this evening.
Cheers,
Mark.
-
Your entry has been confirmed as received ;)
http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85310
-
Ha ha, seems Bob's a bit of a comedian
-
Start sheet is now available along with lots of other useful info for the day.
http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85310&pid=1193899&st=0&#entry1193899
-
The team events will be quite keenly contested.
-
The 2Ups challenge is to stay ahead of the 'force' that is Mr Mark Nott!! ;D
-
Far from ideal conditions today, cross wind which seemed not to provide help on any section of the course.
Mark Nott 25.53
Andy H + Chris G 2 up 26.31
Fastest time by Gerry McGarr don't know exact time 24.40 something I think
-
Well done to all, good times on a slow course on a windy day and out of season.
( I'll get the excuses in for you!)
-
No excuses needed not a very nice day for cycling
-
Did anyone enjoy/ learn anything from the experience (other than that it wasn't a nice day for cycling)?
Feeling quite pleased with myself for once, for not being organised enough to get an entry in! ;D
-
Well done for riding at all-rather you than me!
-
Hi All,
Well done to Andy and Chris.
Winner-Gerry McGarr-24.23
2nd-Paul Lambert-25.44
3rd-Mark Nott(Me)-25.52
Conditions were less than perfect to say the least almost lost my front wheel on several occasions,a mile in on the coast road due to very strong cross wind, Phew!!!! was close!. Not to mention the cement wagon that almost dragged me under its rear wheels !!!!
Probably the only time I will win a prize, a bar of fruit and nut chocolate.......makes it all worthwhile!
Cheers,
Mark.
-
Well done Mark but now you're in strict training you can't risk eating that choc!!
-
Too late Tim, it didn't touch the sides......a man has to have some vices in life!!!!!,it used to be crisps???.
Don't get Steven on the crisp subject !!!! LOL. :)
As of today "I solemnly vow not to eat either this racing season"!!!
Cheers.
-
Good going for such an awful day there chaps.
-
Official results attached
http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85629