My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 08, 2016, 12:22:38 PM

Title: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2016, 12:22:38 PM
Although the wind is due to drop a bit tomorrow I still have the streaming cold which stopped me getting out yesterday.If it's a bit better in the morning I'll be there but it's safest to assume I won't, don't let that stop you though! I hope to be out Thursday and/or Friday in any event
Title: Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
Post by: Mark Pope on February 08, 2016, 12:55:17 PM
I'll be there tomorrow but I'm not sure that the usual route is passable due to flooding in the lanes. Happy to discuss alternative or tweaked routes plus of course a coffee and cake stop!
Title: Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
Post by: mal jones on February 08, 2016, 01:18:03 PM
Not feeling 100% so may leave it tmrw hopefully out thurs but can't do fri
Title: Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
Post by: Terry A on February 09, 2016, 08:48:49 AM
Think I will be out this morning - quite nice out there right now and the forecast is not so good for later on.

Mark - we can be right rebels and do the different route we rode last week !!
Title: Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
Post by: Mark Pope on February 09, 2016, 08:55:53 AM
Sounds good Terry. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
Post by: Terry A on February 12, 2016, 08:39:36 AM
I'm at B&Q at 9.45 - Tony M & BB Bartlett also there.