My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 01, 2016, 10:43:25 AM

Title: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Tom on February 01, 2016, 10:43:25 AM
Somewhat surprisingly the forecast for tomorrow(Tuesday)isn't totally hopeless(albeit a bit windy).I plan to be at B&Q/Starbucks at 9.45 for a spin around the usual route-let me know if you plan to join me.
I can't do Friday this week but hope to get out on Thursday morning.
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: mal jones on February 01, 2016, 12:17:29 PM
Didn't ride on weekend so hope to be there tomorrow tom
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Mark Pope on February 01, 2016, 12:33:10 PM
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Carrie Williams on February 01, 2016, 06:55:45 PM
If I'm not at Starbucks then I'll join you along the route. I'm afraid I'm on my Mtb as my road bike is in for service. I'm hoping I won't hold you up too much.
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Tom on February 01, 2016, 07:05:40 PM
Thanks all for your replies-wind supposed to be dying down. You won't be holding me up Carrie!
See you all in the morning
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Tom on February 02, 2016, 03:02:50 PM
We must be getting close to Mallorca-7 Balearic bound Oggies out this morning obviously in serious training now!-Mal,Mark P,Terry,Lee,Neil,Carrie&me.Normal route-at times as sunny as Mallorca but at no point was it as warm!
I can't get out this Friday-there may be others who can and will post here.
I am hoping to get out on Thursday morning if anyone else fancies a spin.
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Mark B on February 04, 2016, 08:48:42 PM
Tom, I'll be there in the morning. See you usual time & place.
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Tom on February 04, 2016, 09:28:58 PM
Hi Mark-not sure if you saw my earlier posts-I can't do tomorrow-others may be out though?
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Mark B on February 05, 2016, 08:54:58 AM
Sorry Tom, I missed that. I'll still be there at 9.45, if anyone else is out.
Title: Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
Post by: Terry A on February 05, 2016, 07:37:17 PM
Mark B, Tony M & myself off at 9.45 from B&Q on an amended (highly controversial stuff) mid week route to avoid the muck & potholes of the standard route. Enjoyable ride at a fair pace & joined in Cafe Velo by BB Bartle. Detour on return (to avoid a diesel spill in St Brides) which turned out to be exceptionally mucky. Still, no mishaps and a nice ride in the mild & dry - mostly.