My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: ron b on January 30, 2016, 08:01:12 AM

Title: Welsh 12 hour 1966
Post by: ron b on January 30, 2016, 08:01:12 AM
Bored again, I was looking through the Time trial Forum and came across a scanned copy of the results from 66. Only one Oggy, the late Mike King, and the event was organised by Tom's father.
Title: Re: Welsh 12 hour 1966
Post by: Tom on January 30, 2016, 08:08:57 AM
And I would have been Marshalling/Feeding Ron.My dad was Event Secretary for 20 years plus and it was a huge family effort.I'm sure I would have been handing up drinks to Mike at the official feeds at some point in the day!
Title: Re: Welsh 12 hour 1966
Post by: ron b on January 30, 2016, 08:22:03 AM
A two year old marshall?
Title: Re: Welsh 12 hour 1966
Post by: Tom on January 30, 2016, 08:51:39 AM
That's a coffee for you  on our next ride Ron!!
Title: Re: Welsh 12 hour 1966
Post by: ron b on January 30, 2016, 07:11:36 PM
I do like to look through the TTF site, lots of interesting bits and bobs, could we scan or steal even, older documents and info and put them on a OVW site