My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on January 20, 2016, 11:11:37 AM
-
This weeks ride will again depend on the weather. Pace and length of the ride will be suitable for the slowest rider in the group, we will probably do some of the "Reliability 50" course in preparation for Reliability 1.
-
Any takers?
-
Will be with you in spirit Ron but can't make the morning I'm afraid.
-
I'll be out tomorrow Ron, you'll have to take it easy though.
-
I'll bring a pack of cards.
-
Too fast for cards, Roy H and Ross out today, nice pace along to the Velo, never seen so many outside the Café. lots of riders out practising for a charity ride. They had already been served so not too much of a panic. Back along the usual route weather very good.