My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on January 14, 2016, 03:21:28 PM

Title: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
Post by: ron b on January 14, 2016, 03:21:28 PM
The weather looks to be cold but dry, so we will just stick to the low ground, anyone out?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
Post by: ron b on January 15, 2016, 02:20:28 PM
If the early icy conditions continue I will not be out at 9 30 on Sunday. Watch this space.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
Post by: traine on January 15, 2016, 06:50:09 PM
Ron. I will think about it but I am wary about slippery roads ! Could do with a bit more fresh air !
Tim
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
Post by: Andy Green on January 15, 2016, 11:38:22 PM
My wife has stolen my Sunday mornings for a 6 week 'fat fighters' course. I'm going out around mid day on Sunday's as a result. Hopefully be back with you all around the reliability rides. Stay safe everyone!
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
Post by: ron b on January 16, 2016, 07:28:54 PM
Forecast looks warmer tonight so I will be out in the morning.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
Post by: ron b on January 17, 2016, 06:35:35 PM
Just newbe Nick out today, we followed the Amblers to Llantwit then headed home, no Coffee stop, too cold, the weather not the coffee!