My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on January 12, 2016, 08:04:04 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 12
Post by: xrayspecs on January 12, 2016, 08:04:04 AM
7 PM. Typical; first dry day for months and I'm working.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 12
Post by: Shawn on January 12, 2016, 12:24:11 PM
I hope to be there hanging on at the back. Cold wind this morning
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 12
Post by: Shawn on January 12, 2016, 09:22:34 PM
Four braved the start although Dave W fixing a puncture had a titful and was a DNS. So that left Terry A,
Andy and his dodgy knees and myself to brave the elements.  Stayed dry but the straights were wasy coasting or nose to the grindstone.
Terry despite claiming to be a bit under the weather never flinched into the wind. Andy hung on gamely and then on the last lap Terry punctured and I had a calf cramp so it all got a bit shambolic. Andy and Terry finished the last lap. I hobbled home. We all agreed it was not too cold.   
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 12
Post by: Terry A on January 12, 2016, 09:38:09 PM
Shawn, good summary & hope your cramp eases. Sorry about the puncture and a shame really as it had all been going ok. My thanks to Andy for bailing me out with a tube and to you both for your patience.

See you next Tuesday.