My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: traine on December 15, 2015, 10:03:50 PM

Title: Happy Christmas and a Great 2016
Post by: traine on December 15, 2015, 10:03:50 PM
Only one club night left before Christmas so, for those I will not see until 15January, Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year
Tim
Title: Re: Happy Christmas and a Great 2016
Post by: Mark Pope on December 16, 2015, 01:42:22 PM
Thanks Tim, and best wishes to you too old (ish) buddy!

Mark
Title: Re: Happy Christmas and a Great 2016
Post by: xrayspecs on December 17, 2015, 01:22:47 PM
Merry Christmas Tim. I am assuming you will shortly be taking your "Majorca photo position" for the festive period.
Title: Re: Happy Christmas and a Great 2016
Post by: traine on December 19, 2015, 08:49:34 AM
Thanks guys.

Yes I would like to lie down (or something else in that posture), but I suspect the opportunity may not arise. One can only be optimistic for 2016.

I hope to get down to Newport Velodrome in January though, for the vets drop in session on Fridays at 4.00pm, when I can sit down whilst doing some exercise. Funny old business cycling isn't it ?

Cheers

Tim
Title: Re: Happy Christmas and a Great 2016
Post by: traine on December 22, 2015, 09:27:15 AM
110 views already. That saved sending a lot of Christmas cards ! ! !
Title: Re: Happy Christmas and a Great 2016
Post by: Jason T on December 23, 2015, 07:21:55 AM
.:::Merry Christmas & Happy New Year:::.