My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on December 15, 2015, 07:51:12 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: xrayspecs on December 15, 2015, 07:51:12 AM
7PM. Mudguards and gabba by the look of it.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: Mark B on December 15, 2015, 03:57:53 PM
I'll be there. Hopefully Steve won't need to shout at me so much tonight!
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: Steven on December 15, 2015, 04:37:29 PM

Don't worry Mark, I used to shout at Haydn and now he shouts at other people!
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: Steven on December 15, 2015, 08:17:52 PM
Good session tonight in near perfect conditions.  Unfortunately, my legs had not recovered at all from Sunday and I could not keep up...
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: Andy H on December 15, 2015, 09:14:25 PM
Did some work for 5 laps, after that was hanging on desperately! 😱

Made it for the 8 laps, just. 😊
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: Tony M on December 15, 2015, 09:15:57 PM
Sorry to miss out,  I had a mechanical on the way there and had to call for the rescue craft!
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: harpo on December 15, 2015, 09:22:01 PM
Is that why terry missed the start?
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: John Edwards on December 15, 2015, 09:38:03 PM
Cheers gents,
Another enjoyable Tuesday night.
Until next time.
John
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: Andy H on December 15, 2015, 09:48:26 PM
Apologies for taking you out Haydn, I was in survival mode and concentrating so hard on keeping on your wheel I didn't react when the 'wait' call when out!

Glad you and bike are both OK!  :-[
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 10
Post by: harpo on December 15, 2015, 09:55:10 PM
No probs, was glad of the 30sec rest!