My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: lajames on December 10, 2015, 01:36:20 PM
-
Anyone wanting a 2016 C.T.T. Handbook for the coming season can purchase one by notifying me before 29th.December 2015.
They will be at a discounted price of £9.00, just contact norman-james@sky.com or Telephone 01639 - 643644. All the Open Time trials in England and Wales are listed with all details required plus all the Courses, Rules and Regulations of the C.T.T.
-
I'll have one please.
Thanks
Richard
-
Roll up you club 59ers!
You will need this to work out your race programme for next year.
-
is this the same thing
http://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/Products/view/4
:)
-
I will have one please, will drop off the money tonight if ok?
-
Dave W
Yes, but save yourself postage!
-
Put me on the list please
-
Put me down for one please :D
-
I'll have a copy please - at least there's no posting off entry forms these days
-
I'll have one too please, if it's not too late!
-
Good News! I have the Handbooks, and will bring them along to the Clubroom next friday - 22nd.January 2016. :)