My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on December 08, 2015, 07:58:44 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 9
Post by: xrayspecs on December 08, 2015, 07:58:44 AM
7 PM. Pace control a must! Hopefully I will make next week.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 9
Post by: Shawn on December 08, 2015, 09:59:38 PM
Terry, Tony, Harpo, John, Mark E, Andy and me. (Don't think I missed anyone).

Disjointed, Monsoon, Times Between a short 53 and a long 56 (not including Marks puncture).
Pace control still dubious

Title: Re: Winter chain gang 9
Post by: Andy H on December 08, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
Did a bit of work for 5/6 laps hung on for dear life for 2/3 laps. Pace controlled to extract maximum suffering, thank you. Made me realised what I've missed the last 6 months or so. Downpour after 5 laps also helped! 😱