My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Jeff hocking on November 02, 2013, 01:39:28 PM
-
Are the amblers out tomorrow? Might be able to make it.
-
P.s what time do the amblers set out?
-
Hi Jeff,
Both groups set off at 09:00 from Physiques Gym at Brackla.
Unsure of the proposed route for the Amblers but I'm sure Paul will have something in mind if he's out in the morning.
Lets hope this wind calms down for tomorrow.
-
Cheers Jason, I wernt sure if the runs had gone back to 9:30 start. Yes I hope the wind dies off it's kept my off my bike today.
-
Going to be windy again tomorrow but not as windy as this afternoon according to current forecast. Sheltered route needed in the morning!
-
Sorry for the late post, but was holding off as the weather seems to getting worse, I had a few routes in mind. I think we should play it safe and do the mid week route and we can tag some miles on after the cafe stop at the Velo Cafe if anyone wants to. That way if the weather is bad we can abandon at any stage.
The forcast does look ok but I'm not convinced it's going to be nice.
Jeff we start at 9am Brackla would be great to see you. All welcome
-
Cheers Paul, it's been a while since my last club run 🚴
-
Where is the velo cafe?
-
Cafe Velo is Next to forza cycles in llantwit.
Paul - Sorry I can't make it yet again
-
Bowen, Jeff Hocking, Jonathan, Andrew Story, Andrew Foster, Richard Bowmer, Terry, Myself, and newbie Nigel.
We did a version of the mid week route as planned and a cuppa in the Cafe Velo. We did take a wrong turn down a dead end but managed to navigate back on route. Nigel was going well hope the see you next week.
We stayed dry most of the way round we must be due a sunny winter morning soon. Estimated 35 mile Brackla to Brackla. Same time next week.
-
Would like to thank the Amblers for the warm welcome they gave me today. See you all next week.