My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Mark Pope on November 28, 2015, 02:08:42 PM
-
The forecast is pretty grim tomorrow, so I propose a route that's slightly shorter than usual and doesn't fight the wind too much and has early escape routes. As follows:
Brackla - Coity - Bryncethin - Sarn - Fountain - Cefn Cribwr - Pyle - A48 - Dipping Bridge - around the Coast - St Brides - Monknash - Llantwit - Llanmaes - St Mary Church - Cowbridge - Llantwit Rd to Nash - across the ridge to Ewenny - Bridgend - Brackla
It's around 45 miles, with a coffee stop at either Cafe Velo at 27 miles if we're wet and bedraggled, or Costa's in Cowbridge after 34 miles if it turns out better than forecast. I hope to see you tomorrow but I'm not expecting a record turnout! :'(
-
Could go around the corner to Greg's, and I won't tell Andy, so he will never know, and the pasties are soo nice, so Tim said?
-
That could be a good plan Ron ;D!
-
Just so you're aware - reindeer parade in Cowbridge tomorrow - High Street will be closed around 11.30 - 12.30, and the coffee shops will be heaving.
-
Club run slightly shorter today. Brackla, Laleston, Barn hill A48, Corntown.😉
.