My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on November 23, 2015, 01:54:36 PM

Title: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: Tom on November 23, 2015, 01:54:36 PM
Unfortunately the forecast for tomorrow isn't so good as today(of course!)but if it's not raining I plan to do the usual ride tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q/Starbucks.
Ideally will also be out on Friday for a pre-dinner spin.
Let me know if you are likely to be out either day!
Title: Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: Paul Longthorn on November 23, 2015, 03:01:10 PM
I'll be there Tom. Weather looks overcast but ok
Title: Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: mal jones on November 23, 2015, 03:03:59 PM
I turned back yesterday not feeling too good but hope to be out tues
Title: Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: Mark Pope on November 23, 2015, 06:04:04 PM
I'll be there. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: Tom on November 24, 2015, 02:26:07 PM
5 of us(Paul,Mark,Mal,Carrie and me)braved the weather this morning and were rewarded with a maily dry but blustery ride.We are hoping to get out on Friday but at the moment the forecast is a bit ominous-watch this space
Title: Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: mal jones on November 24, 2015, 04:16:58 PM
Enjoyed the ride tom don't know how you manage it in a. Fixed gear
Title: Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
Post by: Tom on November 26, 2015, 09:06:28 PM
Forecast still rather wet for the morning.I'm going to play it by ear and try to nip out if it dries up-not too worried as I managed a (slow)50 miles today