My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Andy S on November 23, 2015, 10:09:57 AM

Title: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Andy S on November 23, 2015, 10:09:57 AM
Entry for British Cycling members open at lower(?) price £62.69 including the usual rip-off booking fee!
I'm in
Have registered team Ogmore Valley Wheelers
Who's in?
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Dave W on November 23, 2015, 11:23:35 AM
Just got my place 8)
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Andy H on November 23, 2015, 11:27:14 AM
Don't forget these?  ;D

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/tannus-tyres/?dest=1&curr=gbp&utm_source=google&utm_term=%2Btannus%20%2Btyres&utm_campaign=UK_M_Tannus+Tyres_Head+Terms_B&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=s22kSqrJY_dc|pcrid|68480321236|pkw|%2Btannus%20%2Btyres|pmt|b|prd|
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Dave W on November 23, 2015, 11:35:24 AM
dodgy whats the password to join the team???

Andy your funny today  :o
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: craig m on November 23, 2015, 12:52:45 PM
Done  ;D
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Greg B on November 23, 2015, 03:57:04 PM
all booked
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Rob Jones on November 23, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
http://www.wheelsuckers.co.uk/m/blogpost?id=6480556%3ABlogPost%3A107909
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Tony M on November 23, 2015, 08:42:29 PM
WHATS THE PASSWORD???????????????
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: RoyH on November 23, 2015, 08:59:41 PM
Booked. Password Andy?
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Steven on November 30, 2015, 12:26:11 PM
I'm in.  At that price I'm wondering if I can eat my way through the feed stations !
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Rob Jones on November 30, 2015, 07:38:49 PM
I can recommend ghost riding the Velothon - no queuing, choose your start time and fantastic value for money

 #riding your bike is free

P.S. don't let me wind you up, you're better than that. It was actually so good last year I almost felt guilty. Almost!
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: Steven on December 01, 2015, 11:17:36 AM

I've been asked to work with the organisation - I'll circulate your description!
Title: Re: Velothon Wales 2016
Post by: neilp on January 07, 2016, 11:23:42 AM
I've just joined up.  Again what's the password