My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on November 20, 2015, 11:22:15 AM
-
Weather looking a little bit colder but the 25er's can handle that, so who's out, just a wander to suit all.
-
Hi Ron. I haven't done 25 in a few years. I'm not a member of the club yet but I'd like to join up with you to see how it goes if that's ok with you?
-
Thank goodness someone is coming out, other wise it would be "Ambleeeeers" for me. Don't forget to wrap up, bring some cash for a cuppa.
-
Double the expected riders out today, two "Tryouts" Ian and Scott, so just the Velo and back, nice n easy. Velo had "Jacobs Custard creams" with the special offer £1 50 Coffees. Saw Alyson Parkes at St B, blast from the past, well 70s, then at the Pelican Ian's right hand pedal decided to jump off, threads on the pedals were perfect, but the FSA crank was completely shot, AA job. Mustn't forget the weather, cold dry and clear.
-
Thanks for your company today guys. Nice fresh start to the morning! The part of the crank that should have had threads was as shiny and flat as a mirror. It's still under warranty so the repair will be done by Wednesday I hope.
Thank goodness my wife was more reliable than my bike! I would have had to have had a backie off Ron if she didn't turn up for me😀