My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: RichardB on November 16, 2015, 10:04:46 PM

Title: Winter Club Kit
Post by: RichardB on November 16, 2015, 10:04:46 PM
Just a reminder that the Club is holding lots of winter kit in stock. This is always available for collection at the weekly Friday Club nights. The kit includes;

Winter jackets
Rain coats
Bib tights
3/4 lengths bib longs.

This kit is great value as it was purchased at a discounted rate due to the delayed supply.
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: RichardB on November 20, 2015, 05:57:49 PM
Looking cold on the weekend for the club runs. Get your winter kit now from the club. Can personally recommend the winter coats, great value and a good sporting fit.

Richard
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: Andy Green on January 02, 2016, 09:24:03 AM
Hi Richard, what are the prices for the winter kit you have left? Looking for a winter jacket. Thanks.
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: RichardB on January 02, 2016, 02:52:42 PM
Hi Andy
The jackets are £81 and I think we do still have a number of different sizes in stock.
In terms of the other items;
The rain coats are £64 and I think there are only 2 Mediums left.
The bib tights £53 and a number of different sizes available.
And the 3/4 Roubaix bib shorts are £58 and just available in medium and large.
Come and have a look on Friday.

Richard
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: Tom on January 02, 2016, 06:04:14 PM
Hi Richard-I presume the rain coats are the waterproof ones I bought last year(you brought a black one to the pub as a sample?If so I've been so pleased can I bag another?I'll pop up to club to collect.
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: RichardB on January 02, 2016, 07:22:58 PM
Hi Richard-I presume the rain coats are the waterproof ones I bought last year(you brought a black one to the pub as a sample?If so I've been so pleased can I bag another?I'll pop up to club to collect.

Hi Tom
Yes, Decca had sent a sample in their brand colours of mainly black with orange which I brought to one of the club nights.
I'm pretty sure there are just to left in stock and they are both medium.
Take a look on Friday.

Richard
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: RichardB on January 02, 2016, 09:00:40 PM
Hi Richard-I presume the rain coats are the waterproof ones I bought last year(you brought a black one to the pub as a sample?If so I've been so pleased can I bag another?I'll pop up to club to collect.

And yes you are right I did bring the sample coat down the pub too.
Title: Re: Winter Club Kit
Post by: Tom on January 02, 2016, 11:03:17 PM
Thanks Rich-I'll get up to the club to claim one!!