My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Toestrapsteve on November 16, 2015, 05:51:19 PM
-
Sorry to jump in here Chris but Met right now are saying; wind at 35mph gusting to 67mph at 7pm Tuesday! Coupled with dark and probably still wet roads makes tomorrows nights chain gang promise to be like a scene from Mad Max 2.
Can I suggest we might look at Thursday instead this week? - dry with a 15mph westerly.
-
Sounds sensible. I would be up for Thursday.
-
Sorry to jump in here Chris but Met right now are saying; wind at 35mph gusting to 67mph at 7pm Tuesday! Coupled with dark and probably still wet roads makes tomorrows nights chain gang promise to be like a scene from Mad Max 2.
Can I suggest we might look at Thursday instead this week? - dry with a 15mph westerly.
Mad Max films are awesome - But wouldn't like to see that carnage all over the trading estate :o
-
I'm up for Thursday. :o
Be interesting in all that wind though ::)
-
Targeted turbo session is the solution for tonight.
-
spin into work was ok this morning :o I'm back on the open road..
The top road on the estate was a bit windy...
Any one brave (Dull) enough for tonight's chain gang? ::)
-
Tonights session on the turbo;
50 minutes. Get the music on and ride one track at 70% and the next at 95% of time trial effort. If you can still walk and have not got a pool of sweat under you at the finish you have not tried hard enough!
This is mandatory for all Club 59 ers...!
-
Make sure its on 'random' play.
If 'In My Time Of Dying' (11:08) comes up on 95% effort, go ahead and die, no skipping tracks! ;D
-
Memo to self - order that damn turbo.
Will have to be rollers ... but there will be sweat !!
Tina is pretty staggered with this rush of common sense - my USB lights were being charged so I was getting a whole load of muttering and 'you are barking' going on in my ear. So, tranquility returns.
And Andy - didn't realise you were a Zeppelin fan. 8)
Thursday is fine with me.
-
Terry you can borrow a turbo for a few months from me if you need to as I have a spare.
-
Seeing as no one said they were turning up I set off at an earlier time doing the laps. 1 one direction it was awesome in the other it was a snails pace :o :o
On the last few laps mark ellis turned up, weather must have been bad for him to have a jacket on!!!
It was a bit sketchy going over coity common ::) ::)
-
Hi Chris, many thanks for the kind offer - but I did come off the rollers (not literally) and thought right, need to sort this out and so one is on it's way.
Thanks again,
Terry