My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on November 09, 2015, 11:49:19 AM

Title: Mid-week-wk of 9/11
Post by: Tom on November 09, 2015, 11:49:19 AM
Weather forecast not too promising for tomorrow but it may change!I had hoped to get out Tuesday and Thursday this week but it may have to be Wednesday/Thursday.I will check forecast again later and post afagain!
Title: Re: Mid-week-wk of 9/11
Post by: Tom on November 09, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
Having seen the TV weather forecast I think a ride tomorrow is pretty unlikely.Wednesday is better and I hope to get out-Thursday is looking pretty good at the moment
Title: Re: Mid-week-wk of 9/11
Post by: Paul Longthorn on November 10, 2015, 10:05:16 AM
I'm looking at doing the Mid Week run Wednesday. All welcome 9:45 B&Q roundabout.
Title: Re: Mid-week-wk of 9/11
Post by: Tony M on November 11, 2015, 12:47:43 PM
Great ride today,  and very lucky with the weather.
Title: Re: Mid-week-wk of 9/11
Post by: Teresa on November 11, 2015, 12:52:48 PM
Saw loads of people out this morning whilst I was on my travels (in my car !)

Definitely, making the most of the weather.
Title: Re: Mid-week-wk of 9/11
Post by: Tom on November 11, 2015, 04:23:00 PM
Yes a good call to defer yesterday.5 of us out today,Paul(worked a 40 hour week already),Tony(tiling his shower but waiting for grouting to dry),Roy(2),Steve C(still on the road in November-it really must be mild)and me(maintaining faux fixie experiment).Coffee stop in Café Sauna meant a chilly resumption but soon warmed up.Tony lost his chain on the climb up to Southerdown-I told you gears are over-rated.
I'm awau next Tuesday but hoping to be out Wednesday/Thursday.