My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on November 07, 2015, 09:42:05 AM

Title: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
Post by: ron b on November 07, 2015, 09:42:05 AM
Factor 25 day tomorrow, fit those mudguards instead of watching "Strictly" and I will see you at 0900. Route will need to avoid the Parades. This week we will be concentrating on maintaining speed after initial acceleration.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
Post by: traine on November 07, 2015, 10:38:45 PM
Ron. Been away 2 days. Haven't had time to fit guards. May be out if I feel OK and it's dry. If not, have a great ride
Tim
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
Post by: Andy Green on November 07, 2015, 10:48:24 PM
Sorry guys but worked today so haven't had time to fit mudguards yet either. Will be away next week as well at mother in laws so will see you all in a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
Post by: ron b on November 08, 2015, 07:56:06 AM
Weather too bad for me so it's Turbo land
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
Post by: Tom on November 08, 2015, 01:48:26 PM
I am often confused by your posts Ron but this is outstanding. Despite what you say you did most of the Amblers ride.
Is it a plan to throw your enemies off the scent?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
Post by: ron b on November 08, 2015, 05:30:30 PM
Tom, would I do that?