My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on November 02, 2015, 12:10:37 PM

Title: Midweek wk of 2/11
Post by: Tom on November 02, 2015, 12:10:37 PM
Hoping to get out as normal tomorrow(9.45 at B&Q/Starbucks.At the moment the rain is forecast for later in the day so fingers crossed.I can't do Friday this week but hoping to get out Thursday at some point
Title: Re: Midweek wk of 2/11
Post by: mal jones on November 02, 2015, 04:33:55 PM
I'll be there is weather ok
Title: Re: Midweek wk of 2/11
Post by: Carrie Williams on November 02, 2015, 05:31:30 PM
I can't do tomorrow but hoping to be out on Friday.
Title: Re: Midweek wk of 2/11
Post by: Terry A on November 03, 2015, 08:12:39 AM
Forecast for later looking grim so will probably join you guys & give the chain gang a miss tonight.
Title: Re: Midweek wk of 2/11
Post by: Tom on November 03, 2015, 02:28:57 PM
5 valiant members braved the risk of rain this morning and we were rewarded with a dry ride even including time for a coffee.Rode part way with 2 Maesteg lads and met up with them again in the café.Apparently we are causing them to revise their impression that the Oggies are an unfriendly club!
Out today were
Terry
Mal
Roy(2)
Lee
Me.
I can't do Friday but as you can see above Carrie is free if antone else can make it