My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on October 27, 2015, 08:25:56 AM
-
Tonight at 7PM. Mudguards mandatory. I won't be there , take it easy if its wet.
-
my Mudguards are on order ::) I'll just hang off the back :P
-
Hi All,
I`ll be there and so will the rain !!! lol.
-
Weather forecast is good for 7, no wind!
-
from here the road looks damp, no rain ::) no wind either
[attachment deleted by admin]
-
Amazing - our own on-site weather forecaster!
-
Myself , Mark N, Terry A, Steve (track stand), Will J (mechanical) Harpo, Dave W (no mudguard :(), and Human Christmas Tree (1 lap).
Damp road dry skies and warm. Nice smooth group.
See you next week.
-
Cheers Chris - like the human Christmas tree analogy - but lets all enter the seasonal spirit - next week I'll wear antlers
-
Good ride guys! :o mud guards are on their way ::) :P
-
Mud flaps fitted just need a wet suit now :o 8)