My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on October 26, 2015, 12:30:48 PM

Title: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: RichardB on October 26, 2015, 12:30:48 PM
Off work this week and looking to get out on the bike one day. Weather looks rubbish Tuesday so how about Wednesday?
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: mal jones on October 26, 2015, 02:22:42 PM
I ll prob be up for that Richard can't get out before 9.45 can meet anywhere in Bridgend area
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: Tom on October 26, 2015, 04:26:10 PM
Yes I've delayed posting as the forecast is poor.I'm not sure if I can make Wednesday(still hoping it'll clear up later tomorrow!)but hope to get out on Friday.
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: RichardB on October 26, 2015, 05:29:42 PM
I ll prob be up for that Richard can't get out before 9.45 can meet anywhere in Bridgend area

9-45 at B&Q?
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: mal jones on October 26, 2015, 06:46:45 PM
That's good for me Richard
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: Tom on October 27, 2015, 11:27:55 AM
My hopes of the weather improving today seem to be doomed so I'm rearranging my week and plan to join you tomorrow morning Richard and Mal.I will be om my 15stone(feels like)Winter bike so you may not see much of me!
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: RichardB on October 27, 2015, 07:46:50 PM
My hopes of the weather improving today seem to be doomed so I'm rearranging my week and plan to join you tomorrow morning Richard and Mal.I will be om my 15stone(feels like)Winter bike so you may not see much of me!

I've been off the pace a bit of late Tom so will take any advantage on offer. See you in the morning.
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: RichardB on October 28, 2015, 04:18:57 PM
There were 5 of us out this morning, me, Tom, Clayton, Mal and Roy2. Steady ride through the Vale in great conditions. And a good coffe stop at Cafe Velo on the way back where we were able to sit out in the sun. Won't be many more opportunities for that as we get deep into Autumn.
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: Tom on October 28, 2015, 04:45:51 PM
Yes nice ride Richard,and we timed our coffee stop to co-incide exactly with the Ajax Wednesday ride(we outnumbered them!)They were led by the notorious Jean-Paul Lambporth!
Title: Re: Mid-week of week 26 October
Post by: Steven on October 28, 2015, 08:15:53 PM
Lamb Porth?  A Welsh connection!