My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on October 22, 2015, 07:04:48 AM
-
Sorry can't make it Sunday, got to go out later!
Post your plans or route suggestion here, or turn up with ideas Sunday. 😉
-
how about the valleys velo if the weather is ok? ::)
https://www.strava.com/routes/10537?hl=en-GB
-
Interesting Dave, plenty of hills. We can join it at Blackmill.
-
For those of us who will be on our 15kg winter bikes and winter tyres in this first winter ride can I enter a plea for a flatter route..?
-
Yeah I think its a bit extreme!
-
Don't forget to set your clocks before bedtime on Saturday - End of BST :'(
-
Yeah I think its a bit extreme!
You're not getting soft are you Harpo?
-
As you no Richard, things change when you hit the big 50!
-
Looking a bit cold tomorrow morning, I might have to side with Chris/Harpo for some lower ground.
-
You all seem to be getting a little 25er'ish, fair weather flat boys. Forecast is good for Sunday
-
Oi girls put your excuse books away Weather's looking good for tomorrow.. :o ::)
Spin round the vale then is it :P
-
I've changed my plans, so I'm out in the morning, even if it's only to stop you lot 'bitching'!
Will plan a route probably involving the Gower!
-
Yippee!!
-
Swansea marina, out via Stormy Down and Skewen, return via Briton Ferry and Porthcawl.
https://www.strava.com/routes/3555768
Like to visit the Broomwagon cafe, haven't had the opportunity yet!
-
Sorry but another last minute change of plans, can't make tomorrow as mum-in-law passed away this afternoon, have to dash up to Aberystwyth.
Most of you know the route I've posted, so enjoy!
See you next week.
-
sorry to hear that news Andy, hope to see you back out soon
-
Sorry to hear the bad news see you next time
-
Condolences to you and your family Andy.
-
Andy,
Please pass our condolences to Jen..
-
Thanks guys, see you next week!
-
Myself Haydn, Jason, Steve (formerly toe strap, now track stand ), Dave , Paul, and new member Mark. Changed the planned route back to Bwlch and Rhigos with the option for more hills after (which no one took). Some nice through and off on the flatter bits. Chatty motorists in Aberdare.
-
Good ride and banter today chaps ;D ....still holding on to the dry weather so far.
-
Good ride today. Finding these organised rides to be more enjoyable, I think we're faster on the road and feeling fresher after the ride too.
-
For sure, as you said at the start, if we can keep these going over the winter with some good discipline every few weeks then it should make all the difference come spring time.
-
Condolences to you and family Andy...
Good ride today thanks for the tow :o
-
What tow? Imagination again! We worked together, most of the time!
-
:o yep was more organised, could have done with a tow up the Rhigos,
-
The toe-straps have a causative relationship with the track-stand, Chris - wish I could hold Paul Nicolas' wheel up the Rhigos as long as the track stand though!