My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on October 20, 2015, 07:36:10 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: xrayspecs on October 20, 2015, 07:36:10 AM
Tonight at 7PM. As last weeks post has over 100 views now I'm expecting a lot of riders.
I'll sort ability groups if there sufficient numbers; it worked well last week and everyone kept together.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Steven on October 20, 2015, 07:45:16 AM

This is great training for the Club 59ers and indeed anyone who wants to hold some form over the winter...
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Dave W on October 20, 2015, 08:44:23 AM
I'll be there.. :o
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Andy Green on October 20, 2015, 01:02:18 PM
I'm gonna try to get there, didn't make any last year! Can someone post some directions coming from cowbridge on A48 please, thanks.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Dave W on October 20, 2015, 01:32:51 PM
https://goo.gl/maps/QgT2Qrf4J7v



[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Andy Green on October 20, 2015, 02:17:29 PM
Thanks Dave
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Comedy Kev on October 20, 2015, 04:24:20 PM
Should make it, at least it will give you all someone to chase down  :D
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: xrayspecs on October 20, 2015, 08:40:47 PM
Mark N, myself, Mark Ellis, Steve (formerly toestrap), Dave W, Harpo, Shawn and briefly Andy.
Slightly brisker than last week but overall good workout.
A prerequisite for these sessions is a front / rear light and being comfortable holding a wheel. If you are not, I would suggest coach Andy's sessions on Saturday afternoon, see coaching section. He taught both my girls to ride.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Terry A on October 21, 2015, 09:00:52 AM
Ah ha - I see the stealth mode switch on my bike is working ... I'll turn it off for next week   ;D
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: xrayspecs on October 21, 2015, 11:58:56 AM
Sorry Terry; I remembered you later on. I knew there was one more.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Terry A on October 21, 2015, 07:47:39 PM
No probs  - just didn't want to be drummed out of Club 59 for non-attendance at a chain gang especially when the weather was so good ie no excuses.  8)