My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on October 13, 2015, 07:53:28 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 1
Post by: xrayspecs on October 13, 2015, 07:53:28 AM
Tonight 7 PM.
Meet tesco end of Bridgend industrial estate (opposite Biomet) car park.
Depending on numbers I'll try and sort into ability groups. I'll lead the slower group if there is one. I would expect no one to get dropped as the pace will be brisk rather than brutal as the aim is to preserve fitness over the winter with a one hour tempo ride.
Hopefully see you there.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 1
Post by: xrayspecs on October 13, 2015, 08:55:16 PM
7 out Myself (full winter kit), Dave W, Andy's dodgy knees, Terry , Mark Nott, Mark Ellis (shorts and short sleeves) and Harpo.
Good disciplined ride. Very cold I thought , I'm sure I heard someone at the start say how mild it was...
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 1
Post by: Terry A on October 14, 2015, 09:16:15 AM
Enjoyable session .... and my Garmin logged the temp as 6C dropping to 5C by the time I rode home. Mr Ellis made of tough stuff !!