My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on October 10, 2015, 07:15:40 PM

Title: Pacers club run Sunday 11th Oct
Post by: Dave W on October 10, 2015, 07:15:40 PM
Any pacers out tomorrow? or have you all been out drinking this afternoon watching the match ::) ::) :o? Any suggestions for tomorrows ride?
Title: Re: Pacers club run Sunday 11th Oct
Post by: Andy H on October 10, 2015, 07:45:17 PM
I'm doing the Castles & cathedrals sportive on the tandem with Keith.

This is always popular:-

https://connect.garmin.com/course/5517849

Title: Re: Pacers club run Sunday 11th Oct
Post by: xrayspecs on October 11, 2015, 01:59:10 PM
Myself Mark Jason Dave and Steve went out. Managed to persuade everyone to take the right at Resolven and go over the bank to Aberdare where a most welcome slice of red velvet cake was waiting. I was feeling pretty flat by that point as this was my first real ride for two months. Cruised downhill through Ponty past the uni and home. 76 miles at 18mph.
Title: Re: Pacers club run Sunday 11th Oct
Post by: Dave W on October 12, 2015, 07:28:19 PM
Good run yesterday. Thanks for the tow 1/2 way round wasn't fully awake until I hit the hill. felt like I could have done another 50miles :o
Nice day for it fingers crossed it stays like that for a while ::)