My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on October 09, 2015, 02:36:01 PM
-
Anyone out this Sunday, weather looks dry. A nice "We are lost" ride around the Vale, with a coffee stop, speed and distance for all abilities.
-
I will be there. Looking forward to the company, the next coffee and walnut cake tasting and some tidy coffee.
We are now building up quite a comparison list on cake quality. Hope we can find a new pit stop !
Tim
-
We wont be going to Cairrrdiff station for bucket of brown stuff then, Dave's mix takes some beating.
-
I can't make it tomorrow out on stag do today. Alan
-
Poor excuse Alan, you'll be playing tennis next!!
-
Have been indisposed last few weeks with heavy cold ! True having to play tennis this weekend as result as behind on my matches but tennis is less demanding than cycling - will be out next week !
-
While out tomorrow keep one eye on the sky for the last Vulcan Bomber, check Dave's blog on the Amblers page, I have heard that they were a common site over the Afan valley in the 60's, I will ask my Mother. Look and listen for that amazing engine noise.
-
Unfortunately wont be out tomorrow due to knee problem. Will try my best to be there next Sunday
-
Just two hardy riders out today braving the harsh autumn weather, Tim and I went via Miskin, Llancarfan, Aberthaw, Velo and back through the lane via St D, about three hours in total. Tried the coffee and walnut cake, very nice. Weather looks good for a few days so more rides this week.