My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: lajames on October 06, 2015, 06:59:15 PM

Title: RETURN OF CLUB TROPHIES
Post by: lajames on October 06, 2015, 06:59:15 PM
A  reminder that trophies are now overdue for return. Norman and hopefully myself will be in club this Friday 9th October. I cannot get them engraved for this years winners, if they are not in my possession. Also I'm sure you would not like to disappoint this years winner's by having no trophy to present to them. They are deserving winner's and nothing is more disappointing than not receiving a hard earned award. If you cannot come to the clubroom yourself then please pass them on to someone who can. This is now getting urgent. Regards Lynne.
Title: Re: RETURN OF CLUB TROPHIES
Post by: xrayspecs on October 07, 2015, 06:11:57 PM
Hi
Can I drop the rr trophy to someone who lives in Bridgend Friday daytime if they are going to the club Friday night?
Chris