My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: norman james on September 20, 2015, 06:02:25 PM
-
Provisional Result :- Main Event
-
Provisional Result :- Main Event.
Winner - No.120 Alex Royle, Army Cycling Union, 47 - 42
2nd. No. 110 Kieron Davies, Team NBCC, 47 - 49
3rd. No. 24 Rob Pears, Pro Cycling Magazine 49 - 20
No. 62 Steven Madeley, Ogmore V.Whs. 58 - 12
No. 46 Bowen Mason, Ogmore V.Whs. D.N.S.
Overflow Event.
Winner - No. 80 Matt Langworthy,Mid Devon C.C. 48 - 01 National Junior Competition Record !
No. 83 Gillian Pears, Pro Cycling Magazine 54 - 36 1st.Lady
No. 81 Norman James, Ogmore V.Whs. 1 - 13 - 20 (VTTA Std. '+4m 20s).
It was a cold start (10 degrees C) and I found it hard to Hirwaun Rbt. The ride down the Vale of Neath was a light headwind and the climb around the turn to Aberdulais Interchange saw me grovel in my bottom gear! However riding back up the Vale of Neath was much better - pity I took so long!
-
Kieron pipped both days then...looks like that Junior will have him too soon!
Its tough at the top (best not to be there in the 1st place I reckon).
Well done Norman, back to back events this weekend
-
I decided to ride this as 'insurance' just in case there was a stewards enquiry into any of my other rides. Unfortunately, something I ate yesterday decided to violently disagree with me, meaning I just made the start line in time..
It was harder out than 2 weeks ago and despite not dropping below 26mph on the return there was too much to do....