My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: norman james on September 04, 2015, 02:52:21 AM

Title: Club Mid-Week 10 miles Time Trial Thursday 3rd.September 2015
Post by: norman james on September 04, 2015, 02:52:21 AM
The Result of the final Club Mid-Week "10" held Thursday 3rd.September 2015
1  Neil Poulton          O.V.W.    23 - 38
2  Phil Tugwell          C.A.T.I.    25 - 39
3  Terry Anthony       O.V.W.    26 - 02
4  Stephen Landeg   O.V.W.    26 - 03
5  Mike Leyshon        C.A.T.I.   26 - 58
6  Mark Wyatt           C.A.T.I.   27 - 47
7  Tim Raine              O.V.W.   30 - 15
8  Chris Deeley         C.A.T.I.   32 - 12

Many Thanks to:- Teresa Deeley(Timekeeper,Recorder,Sign-on,Numbers,Number Spotting.).
                            Mary Marks(Signage,Sign-on,Levy,Number Spotting.).
                            Andy Harries( Signage, Starter,Number Spotting.).
                            Allan Marks(Signage).
                            Tim Raine(Signage).
                            Norman James(Timekeeping, Signage,Starter).

This turned out to be quite a hard event, and was certainly cooler than of late.   This concludes this season's Mid Week series of events.  Many thanks to all for your support.
Title: Re: Club Mid-Week 10 miles Time Trial Thursday 3rd.September 2015
Post by: ron b on September 04, 2015, 06:55:53 AM
Teresa, I thought you were looking for the valve extention for you, nice to see so many taking part in a mid week TT, lets progress to "Open TT's next year
Title: Re: Club Mid-Week 10 miles Time Trial Thursday 3rd.September 2015
Post by: Steven on September 04, 2015, 07:55:21 AM
Thanks to the team who have turned out every week to let us take part in the events!
Title: Re: Club Mid-Week 10 miles Time Trial Thursday 3rd.September 2015
Post by: NeilRhys on September 04, 2015, 01:14:11 PM
Big thanks to everyone who has helped out through the year, really enjoyed the TT's this year. Thank you
Title: Re: Club Mid-Week 10 miles Time Trial Thursday 3rd.September 2015
Post by: Teresa on September 04, 2015, 03:25:26 PM
Teresa, I thought you were looking for the valve extention for you, nice to see so many taking part in a mid week TT, lets progress to "Open TT's next year

That fooled a few people.  Rest assured that when (and not if ) I eventually get my leg back over the cross bar I will be making banners and arranging a marching band  :P
Title: Re: Club Mid-Week 10 miles Time Trial Thursday 3rd.September 2015
Post by: traine on September 05, 2015, 06:01:11 PM
All
Thanks too all the officials this year. I have been proud to be one of them and then be able to get the two final events in myself
Particular thanks to Norman. Not only is he seemingly there every week but most weekends at other events too. OVW are very lucky to have someone so dedicated
Roll on 2016
Tim